If you have followed my blog for a while, you know I am no amateur at making to-do list. However, upon my arrival in Marseille, I was inspired by fellow blogger and photographer, Erin O’Laery, to make a
Marseille Study Abroad Bucket list.
Most of these, I already had in my head but there’s something about writing it out, typing it out and sharing it that makes it all the more official… but no pressure right?
- Be able to order food at a restaurant completely in French
- Post once a week (and improve the quality of my written post)
- Photo a Day (most likely won’t be posted on the day the photo is taken though)
- Finish reading the books I brought with me
- Run at least once a week
- See what the hype is about macaroons
- Go to a winery/ get some knowledge on wine
- Make life-long friends [only time will tell]
- Places to visit
*city to be determined
**previously visited on family vacation, loved it and must go again
That’s all I could think of. Am I missing anything? Let me know what you think I should add. Have you done any of these/been to these places? Tips and advice would be much appreciated. 🙂